Friday, March 13, 2015

Stick Cricket 2 Swings Right, Then Left, Then Right Into The Play Store

StickCricket2-Thumb I'm an American, and all of the people I know who are into cricket are immigrants. I would let them tell you all about the sport, but they're not the ones writing for AP, so I'll do what I can.


Basically, cricket is a sport that involves gloves and bats that isn't baseball.


Okay, now that we've gone over the basics, let's talk about Stick Cricket 2, the latest release in a very popular series of sports titles.



Read More

Stick Cricket 2 Swings Right, Then Left, Then Right Into The Play Store was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1AkFU3b

No comments:

Post a Comment