Thursday, April 9, 2015

Chrome OS Dev Channel Gets Experimental MTP Support For Manipulating Data On Attached Mobile Devices

thumb


About four or five months ago, I got my Acer Chromebook 13, the second Chromebook I've owned. The first was the original Samsung Chromebook, which was more of a "test" device for me - something to get more familiar with Chrome OS, but it definitely didn't have the chops to be my daily driver. After getting the Acer, however, I realized that I basically stopped using my Windows laptop completely. In fact, I sold it a few weeks ago.



Read More

Chrome OS Dev Channel Gets Experimental MTP Support For Manipulating Data On Attached Mobile Devices was written by the awesome team at Android Police.












from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1Gu1auS

No comments:

Post a Comment