Sunday, April 26, 2015

[Weekend Discussion] With Smartphones Getting So Big, Do You Still Want A Tablet?

nexus2cee_DSC05661

We're back to discussion mode this weekend, and this weekend's discussion may require some thought. Increasingly, I've noticed an interesting side effect to the ever-larger smartphones we carry: people don't seem as interested in tablets anymore as a result. I know that when I'm using my Nexus 6, I'm much likelier to place that on my bedside table than I am my iPad for my morning email and reading, because it's a bit more comfortable to hold and type on, but still gives me plenty of room to watch videos or bang out an appreciably long email.

Read More

[Weekend Discussion] With Smartphones Getting So Big, Do You Still Want A Tablet? was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1OWoiBD

No comments:

Post a Comment