Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Android Wear 5.1 Feature Spotlight: The Timer, Alarm, And Stopwatch Have Brand-New UIs And Features

DSC08162

Setting a timer or alarm has been on of my favorite conveniences since I started using a Wear device regularly 6 months ago. Granted, they aren't must-haves in my life, but they do come in handy occasionally, and I find myself using them on Wear more often than I would on my phone.

Google is probably well-aware these features get a comparatively high amount of use on Wear, so they've completely revamped the UIs and even added some features that make these tools even more useful.

Read More

Android Wear 5.1 Feature Spotlight: The Timer, Alarm, And Stopwatch Have Brand-New UIs And Features was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1EjJQ4O

No comments:

Post a Comment