Saturday, May 23, 2015

Aria's Sensor Will Let You Swipe And Tap On Android Wear Without Touching Your Watch

aria-android-wear

Here's the problem with Android Wear. Although my G Watch R is always with me, notifying me and taking my commands, controlling it with anything but voice seems a tad cumbersome. You can realistically hold and interact with a phone using one hand, but you can't with a watch. You need both hands, which, if you ask me, feels like a step backwards sometimes. If my right hand is in my pocket, or holding something, steering, mixing a batch of cake filling, typing, grocery shopping, brushing my teeth, climbing a mountain, squeezing a lemon, or otherwise occupied, I have to interrupt whatever it is doing and bring it together with my left wrist to take care of a new notification on my watch.

Read More

Aria's Sensor Will Let You Swipe And Tap On Android Wear Without Touching Your Watch was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1HBA1US

No comments:

Post a Comment