Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Here's The OTA URL For Android Wear 5.1.1 On The G Watch R

nexus2cee_LG-G-Watch-R-2_thumb.jpg

 

I can flash ROMs and root phones, but when it comes to my G Watch R, I sit patiently every time there's an update and wait in agony for it to roll to my wrist. I don't know why, I'm just too overwhelmed by the idea of forcing something on a watch. If my modern-day dilemma doesn't concern you and you know your way around an OTA URL for smartwatches, you're in luck because you can get Android 5.1.1 on your lovingly-dubbed GWAR sooner than me.

Read More

Here's The OTA URL For Android Wear 5.1.1 On The G Watch R was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1BbKEsA

No comments:

Post a Comment