Tue, June 30, 2015: Today's free Amazon android app of the day is: tinyCam Monitor PRO for IP Cam!
One of the best apps available for Android for remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future updates for free!
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models.
- P2P support.
- ONVIF Profile S support.
- MPEG-4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models), WiFi Baby.
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication). - 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server, or Dropbox.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection.
- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Google Cast? Ready (Chromecast).
- TV interface (Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV Stick).
Check the list of supported manufacturers: http://ift.tt/1aP0jG9
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
from GeekExile: Free App of the Day from Amazon! http://ift.tt/1eX1lUn