As featured in TegraZone, Twin Robots is a 2.5D platformer where you can switch control between two little robots; They have been imprisoned and need to find the way out of each level! You can play alone or with a friend in local co-op multiplayer, so that each player controls one robot.
You’ll be running, jumping & solving puzzles together, but beware: Both robots are battery-powered so they consume energy in everything they do! Watch out for their battery levels! You can also transfer energy from one robot to the other so that both can safely reach the exit. Sharing is caring
★ Unlock the ad-free version of Twin Robots, FREE today! ★
• Strategy thinking: Manage your energy levels through the level so that you can safely reach the exit & charge the last door to open it.
• Puzzle solving: some levels require both robots to help eachother in order to solve easy puzzles.
• Smooth gameplay: You can adjust the framerate and the overall graphic quality from the config. screen, so it better fits the capabilities of your device.
• Local co-op multiplayer action!
• Achievements: Try to get them all!
• Great controller support: On-screen controls are nice but a gamepad makes the game more enjoyable.
Note: To unlock the multiplayer mode you’ll need 2 bluetooth gamepads connected to your device.
1.- Tested & working:
• NVIDIA SHIELD
• Amazon Fire Game Controller
• Snakebyte iDroid:con
• OUYA Game Controller
2.- Not tested, but they should work:
• Moga Pro & Moga Pro Power (HID Mode)
• XBOX360 gamepad & several of its clones
• Several other generic bluetooth gamepads may work as well, as long as they are HID compliant.
from Android Giveaway of the Day http://ift.tt/1riUvWZ