The premium version of Redy Gym Log (including statistics, achievements, auto-backup and Excel export) drops from $2.95 to FREE.
– No ads
– Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
– Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
– A wide range of exercise types are supported ranging from weight lifting and strength training exercises to fitness and cardio exercises: Reps – weight, time – distance, weight – time, time only and reps only
– Add notes or comments when logging your sets
– 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
– Share your workout on Google Fit, Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
– Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
– Detailed history of previous workouts, including a workout calendar giving a nice overview of your fitness activity.
– Your training log is safe. Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
– Visually pleasing “material design” user interface with easy navigationFeatures available through in-app purchase
– Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
– Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
– Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log – you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
– Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
from Android Giveaway of the Day http://ift.tt/1XMMGiN