Verizon customers can now pre-order two of 2015’s hottest phone. First up are the dynamic duo of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, both of which can be had in all storage variants of 32GB, 64GB and 128GB. Here’s how the prices break down for those two:
- 32GB: $24.99 per month w/ Edge, $200 on-contract, $600 outright
- 64GB: $29.16 per month w/ Edge, $300 on-contract, $700 outright
- 128GB: $33.33 per month w/ Edge, $400 on-contract, $800 outright
- 32GB: $29.16 per month w/ Edge, $300 on-contract, $700 outright
- 64GB: $33.33 per month w/ Edge, $400 on-contract, $800 outright
- 128GB: $37.49 per month w/ Edge, $500 on-contract, $900 outright
That’s the cost of increased storage and innovation, folks (even if we know deep down inside additional storage alone doesn’t add hundreds of dollars to a phone’s price tag). The device will ship in time for Samsung’s global April 10th launch so you won’t have to worry about missing out on a weekend of fun with your new phone.
Also up for pre-sale today is the HTC One M9, which also launches April 10th. There’s only one model — 32GB — and it can be had for 24.99 per month w/ Edge, $200 on-contract, or $600 outright. Check that one out right here, and be sure to read our full HTC One M9 review to see if it’s worth picking up over its 2014 predecessor.
from Phandroid http://ift.tt/1EDlt8o