Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A.I. Keyboard - Paid/Free App of the Week


Even if you have a phone with a physical keyboard, you probably use the touchscreen keyboard quite a bit too.  I mean who wants to slide open a keyboard if you are just sending a quick text message, or a quick Google search...  I have struggled with keyboards for a long time.  I am not a fan of the stock HTC keyboard, nor am I a fan of the Swype keyboard. I have tended to stick with the stock Gingerbread keyboard, up until I was emailed the A.I. Keyboard...

The A.I. keyboard is simply an on screen keyboard that tries to predict what you are going to say next.  And it works surprisingly well...  It learns from your typing too, so the more you use it the better it works.

If you want to try it out they also offer a free version...

Download it here, and upgrade to the paid version for more features...

No comments:

Post a Comment