Wednesday, May 13, 2015

[Deal Alert] Pick Up An 18W Qualcomm Certified Turbo Charger For Just 11 Bucks On Amazon After $5 Off Coupon

61eZ-xwP4tL._SL1500_One of the things that I love most about my Sony Z3 is its compatibility with Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 technology. The phone takes forever to charge with a standard USB wall charger (like almost the entire night), but with a Quick Charge device I can bring it from dead to fully juiced in fraction of the time. I have chargers plugged in in various places throughout my home, but I only own one Quick Charger.

Read More

[Deal Alert] Pick Up An 18W Qualcomm Certified Turbo Charger For Just 11 Bucks On Amazon After $5 Off Coupon was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1F8S83w

No comments:

Post a Comment